Friday, July 30, 2010

What shampoo is best for really tangled hair?

I might buy conditioner to if you say its worth it but I'm a bit broke and my current tea tree shampoo that I'm stealing off my mum leaves my hair horribly tangled and takes ages to brush straightWhat shampoo is best for really tangled hair?
you can also use johnsons detangler shampoo fro kids


i does the trick and is relativly cheap


there is also a spray which u can use before brushing to try and loosten the knots...hope i have helped!What shampoo is best for really tangled hair?
Go to a pound shop and buy palmolive shampoo and conditioner! its really good and i dont have tangles or knots in my hair, so its worth a try, id recommend the milk and honey one!
If you have natural hair.. not to dry then Pantene might be a good cheap product to try. It always made my hair less tangled.. If you can get a salon product. They really are worth the money.
Pantene pro v.....its really good and does the trick, i wake up and not brush my hair and use that and still dont need to brush it lol. Hope ive helped x
no shampoo will work. Conditioner is all you can use to fix that. You dont have to use alot, but comb it through wen u do

No comments:

Post a Comment