Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What is a good drug store shampoo for colored hair?

My stylist friend told me that Pantene and Garnier are essentially stripping my hair of good moisture ond color. What are some good shampoos and conditioners I can use that don't cost the salon prices?What is a good drug store shampoo for colored hair?
Loreal puts out the best color protect shampoo's I've ever found. :)What is a good drug store shampoo for colored hair?
Matrix makes a shampoo and conditioner for colored hair, and they also make a voluminous shampoo and conditioner for colored hair. My stylist sold it to me and I swear they really extended the life of my hair color! You can get these are Walgreens or CVS!
herbal essences


http://www.herbalessences.com/us/collect鈥?/a>
Pantene I have found are the best and if you go to Tesco they're usually on offer so you dont have to pay outrageous prices for them.
Loreal Elvive Colour Protect is good
The only one I think kinda works is Tresemme.

No comments:

Post a Comment