Friday, July 30, 2010

What is the best hair conditioner and shampoo?

????What is the best hair conditioner and shampoo?
I use mane n tail to help my hair grow longer. But regular pantene or jon frieda are good.What is the best hair conditioner and shampoo?
The best is what you'll find in a salon. Products like Herbal Essence, Dove, Pantene, and such are made with a soap base instead of a shampoo base. When you use shampoos with an actual shampoo base, the shampoo suds up more so you dont have to use as much. Also, when using a shampoo with a soap base, it washes out the natural oils completely. Shampoo bases work with the natural oils to protect and condition your hair.
it kind of depends on what quality you want, and how much you are willing to spend, i personally love herbal essence, its cheap, smells amazing, and makes my hair really soft! :)
Pantene Prov V is the best. They have many varieties for all different kinds of hair problems. They are also cheap and work much better than salon brands.
there is no clear cut best. and it depends on your hair type if its greasy or thin or rough so I like dove shampoo its affordable and works great.
ugh i hate pantene. My fave right now is garnier fructis sleek and shine shampoo + sleek and shine melting conditioner.
Head and Shoulders is the best even if you do not have dandruff it is still really good for moisturizing your hair.
hairlogic products try the website www.hairlogicproducts.com 1 bottle will change the way you look at you hair.
pantene pro v or white rain. They are both fairly cheap (although white rain is cheaper) and they make my hair so much healthier %26amp; shinier than any other.
Gee it really matters what kind of hair you have!


What kind of hair do you have?
I love garnier fructise. It keeps your hair shiny and smelling great.
By the looks of it I think you are already on top of that one
I use panteen it is very good and keeps my hair looking healthy :)
Herbal Essences,





or if you wanna splash out..





Bedhead








:)
Paul Mitchell products are very good.
What kind of hair to you have ?


I find herbal esseces is best
They are both really good for hair depending on wat kind u buy
Don't I know you from somewhere??
Sunslk! Got my sis hooked on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment