Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My hair getting split ends and a bit curly after went to swim.Any good shampoo you can recommend?

Hi guys! I just went to swim lately for 4 days in a row and my hair got so mess now. I used the stuff call Organic Aubry shampoo after swim but doesn't work at all.


And 4-5 months ago and I got a straight perm and after I gone to swim lately my hair got so so dry, stuck and getting split ends and curly a bit the end of my hair I really have no idea how this happens! Please give me a recommend what should I do and make my hair back the same? I will appreciate alot...Thank alot..My hair getting split ends and a bit curly after went to swim.Any good shampoo you can recommend?
Split ends have to be cut off, there's nothing else you can do about them. Get them trimmed off next time you have a hair cut.





There's only one way to ensure that your hair doesn't get damaged by chemicals when you're swimming and that's to wear a swimming cap. They might not be terribly flattering, but they keep your hair dry and don't let any harm come to it, so it's a worthwhile sacrifice! Alternatively, if you don't want to wear a swimming cap, try Aussie's Three Minute Miracle conditioner or VO5's hot oil treatment.My hair getting split ends and a bit curly after went to swim.Any good shampoo you can recommend?
have it trimmed asap, then get a box of 'hotoil treatment'


by VO5. leave on for half an hour with a towel wrapped around your head. excellent!!
  • face cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment