Monday, July 26, 2010

What is the best carpet shampoo for a carpet machine?

Usually what is recommended by the maker of the machine, but I use Bessel for my steam cleaner. also oxiclean is good.What is the best carpet shampoo for a carpet machine?
My preference is ResolveWhat is the best carpet shampoo for a carpet machine?
I always us Bissell.
oxy clean!
i just always use the ones they sell when you rent the machine. They seem to work well for me.
I like resolve for steam cleaners. Works great on old stains.
This would depend on several factors, such as: type of carpet, how dirty, dirt from what (gravel parking lot, grease or oil etc...), what is under the carpet (concrete, hard wood, underlayment etc..), how heavy of traffic, how much dry time do you have etc. Choose the best cleaner for your situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment