Wednesday, July 28, 2010

How do you keep the scent of your shampoo to stay on?

haha i know the question sounds wierd, but whenever I use my shampoo (herbal essances), the scent always goes away after i let my hair air dry, or when I blowdry it...why is that?How do you keep the scent of your shampoo to stay on?
Well it is because your shampoo is a really bad product number 1 If you want a scent that stays on use baby shampoo no I';m kidding hahah. you should use panteen or dove because herbal essences has chemicals that are very bad for your hair and you get damaged hair and you can't even smell it so yea i recomend thatHow do you keep the scent of your shampoo to stay on?
i dont know how to keep it on, but i do know that every time i sweat with my hair up.... when i let it down, my hair is giving out a pretty strong scent of my shampoo
use a perfume in your hair is it dosent stay in or use a stronger smelling conditioner
you know those nifty little dryer sheet things


bounce smells good


take one


rub it on top yo head


youll smell good for 3 days
What you can do is when its wet get you hair into a bun and wait then take it down and its going to smell alot.
I have no idea. But dove works really well for me...and the smell stays..even after I blow dry. Try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment