Friday, July 30, 2010

Which shampoo is best for growing long hair?

my hair are up to my shoulder i want to grow them long and fast any good suggestions?Which shampoo is best for growing long hair?
Well I have beautiful long hair and I don't mean to brag but every says they love it, so here is my favorite shampoo Bumble and Bumble Sunday Shampoo, you can buy it at like a salon in your mall. But it is sorta expensive like 18 bucks for like a normal sized container I use the large size which is 44 bucks, but if you are wanting to not spend so much money try Suave, they have one for long hair, and I used to use it before I discovered Bumble and Bumble and yeah my hair grew really fast after using it!! So good luck, and I hope I helped!Which shampoo is best for growing long hair?
A healthy diet. Hair is made of dead cells. Anything we do to it isn't going to make it grow faster--that happens under the scalp where the new hair cells are formed in the follicles. If you are getting a good diet, with plenty of protein and B vitamins, your hair will grow well. There are vitamins out there that are formulated especially for people who need extra help for hair and nails. Take heart--hair grows faster in the summer for some reason; warm weather is here and your hair will start to grow a little faster.
Well, i really dont know that can happen! But really, that depends on the type of hair u have. But talk to ur stylist. My mom's a stylist and she has a lot of treatment for that.
i heard that jojoba oil is healty for the hair, and wearing your hair in a ponytail will help 'pull' the hair out a little faster.
No shampoo can make your hair grow faster. Trimming it doesn't make it grow faster either. Think science.
Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship--it prevents split ends so u can grow ur hair long
olive oil shampoo, it worked for me....you can get it at walmart!
A fortyfing shampoo, like garnier fructis for long hair.


Good luck............................
garnier fructis for sure.
frizz-ease by john freida or pantene ice shine

No comments:

Post a Comment