Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Do you use conditioner every day and shampoo every other day?

And is it ok if I leave in conditioner for an hour?Do you use conditioner every day and shampoo every other day?
Yes, i use conditioner everyday otherwise my hair turns out gross, and i shampoo it like every other day, some kind of time frame like that.





If i shampoo it too much my hair gets really dried out and gross.





If u leave it in for an hour and rinse it? Sure





If u leave it in and don't rinse, i suggest u only use a little bit then.Do you use conditioner every day and shampoo every other day?
I use them both at the same time. Shampoo removes the natural oils from your hair, while conditioner helps restore them. But you are doing the right thing using shampoo every other day, that makes since, because the natural oils that come from your hair make your hair healthy. Instead of leaving in your conditioner for one hour, you might just want to think about buying a leave- in conditioner, you don't wash it out, it dries with your hair.


I use Aussie Hair Insurance, Leave in conditioner! Amazing stuff right there, leaves your hair soft, shiny, and smooth. No tangles, no nothing.





Hope I helped :D
I use bothh shampoo and conditioner


every day.


And i thinkk it would be okay if you left


conditioner in for an hour. . .cause i


really don't see what it would to to


your hair. .





Hope i helpeddd;)
Not an hour. The most should be 30 minutes. I wash my hair everyday with both conditioner AND shampoo.
I think you use conditioner everyday, esp. if you have damaged hair from the straightner or blow dryer.


If it;s leave on conditioner then yes


Use shampoo like 2 days or 1 day after you've shampooed it

No comments:

Post a Comment